Poor data can have a hugely detrimental impact on utility brokerages, as the reliability, age and structure of their data can all hinder operations. We understand the issues utility brokerages face and our focus at Red Flag Alert is to provide market-leading business intelligence to allow your business to thrive. Our database covers key information to help power your business:
- 5 million UK businesses
- 20 million decision maker details
- 2.6 million+ telemarketing records, the UK’s largest with TPS/CTPS weekly screening
- 900,000 GDPR compliant B2B business email addresses available
- 2.2 million records through our bolt-on Senior Decision Maker email marketing file
- 2000 new telephone numbers per month
This data is enriched by our insolvency algorithm which gives you a health rating for any business in the UK. This rating is derived from 142 indicators of financial health and gives you insight into potential financial distress.
- Our data is updated in real-time so you can access the contact details of key decision makers improving your marketing lists and prospecting. Our data on SMEs is extensive, so for utilities brokers looking to grow their client base Red Flag Alert data is the perfect tool to reach the right people.
- Using our API means that your forms can be auto-filled; this saves considerable time and energy when updating your CRM so your sales team can focus on closing deals. This also reduces the chance of human error and ensures data is consistently uploaded.
- Rich data on businesses allows utilities brokers to target specific market segments, whether this is a new vertical, a growing company, or a company in a new geographical region it is easy to build prospect lists. Up-to-date contact details then allow you to reach out to these new prospects armed with the vital information you need to close the deal.
- Gaining a deeper insight into your clients through our database will allow you to maximise your account-based marketing efforts. You can see if a client is experiencing new growth through the addition of new phone numbers. This can lead to new opportunities, for example, ensuring energy for a new building is contracted through your brokerage.
- Understand more about prospective clients by using our detailed database; this will give you an edge in sales meetings.
- Understand the range of business interests a director has, allowing you to approach them about working across their portfolio of businesses.
- Integrating your existing CRM system into the Red Flag Alert API will ensure your data is updated in real-time and can be viewed in the same way by everyone in the organisation. Once the data is integrated and subsequently enhanced by our proprietary digital insolvency algorithm, you will be able to make quicker and better informed decisions.
- Provide detailed reports on clients for internal management and key external stakeholders, including the utility providers.
- Build robust MDM processes. Our database ensures that your data is centralised, up-to-date, de-duped and clean.
- Our insolvency algorithm will give you a detailed insight on the level of financial distress a business is experiencing. For example, three red flags can indicate imminent insolvency whereas one red flag means the business may have experienced slight financial difficulties but not enough to suggest insolvency is likely in the near future. This valuable information will enable you to make knowledgeable decisions on working with businesses.
- Pre-screen prospects so you do not waste time approaching customers who won’t pass your credit checking.
- Search for business sectors who have traditionally large premises and who are therefore likely to have high utility spending.
- Our data is GDPR compliant meaning it helps you avoid GDPR sanctions.
- Ensure your outbound email marketing campaigns are compliant.
- Adhere to AML regulations.
The UD Group and Red Flag Alert
We work with the UD Group to provide exceptional business intelligence to the retail energy marketplace. By working together, we can provide energy brokers and suppliers with unparalleled tools and real-time market data to drive their businesses. Our collaboration with the UD Group will help us both deliver market-leading data which is up-to-date, reliable, cleansed and inclusive of MPR data.
The UD Group
The UD Group is the UK’s leading energy and utilities platform provider for suppliers and brokers. Their digital platform has an advanced feature-set which provides users with a range of capabilities:
- End-to-end contract generation
- Simple customer management
- Enables transactions
- Integration into legacy systems
- Monitoring of energy production, performance and consumption
- Provision of market insights
- Capability for suppliers to support brokers and end users
- Facilitation of switching and price comparison
The UD Group platform supports suppliers and brokers in streamlining and growing their business, so Red Flag Alert is the natural tool to help them optimise value to their client base. The UD digital platform’s rich feature-set helps brokers manage their businesses and clients. Red Flag Alert can add the UK’s best-in-class business intelligence to allow UD’s clients to grow their businesses and expand their revenues even further. How we work together:
- UD’s platform is the perfect solution to tracking energy consumption and finding the best energy deals. Red Flag Alert supports this by providing intelligence on business changes so that brokers can be updated on key metrics like growth or an increase in employees which could signal the need for a new energy deal.
- Red Flag Alert’s real-time data on the financial data of any business complements the UD Group platform by enabling its users to gather the best information when onboarding customers.
- The UD Group and Red Flag Alert combine perfectly to give the broadest possible market insights. The UD Group brings detailed information on the energy market, and Red Flag Alert provides the business intelligence. This enables users to build out detailed marketing and growth plans.
- The UD Group’s platform integrates into legacy systems, and the Red Flag Alert API is the perfect tool for supporting this – it allows users to gain access to Red Flag Alert’s business intelligence in their CRM, facilitating sales, marketing, credit control and MDM processes.
- Central to UD’s value proposition is the extraordinary efficiency users can unlock by using their platform to manage its customer relationships. Red Flag Alert’s data and integration capability can further enhance this.
- Both UD and Red Flag Alert exist to help suppliers and brokers deliver growth; the range of tools available on UD’s platform combined with Red Flag Alert’s business intelligence give businesses everything they need to meet or exceed growth projections.
- A strong feature central to UD’s digital platform and Red Flag Alert is the ability to centralise the information that brokers and suppliers need to grow and manage their business. Red Flag Alert’s real-time data adds to UD’s exceptional feature-set in enabling simple centralisation and management of data.