Find out how we helped NSL achieve their goals and improve their revenue per client by 21%.
NSL Telecoms was founded in 1996 and provides a wide range of telecoms solutions to its customers. It wanted to explore how Red Flag Alert could help in a number of areas:
- First, it wanted a way to segment the market more incisively, in order to be very specific in the businesses it targeted to offer its products.
- Second, it wanted a tool to help manage risk. With a large number of SME clients, NSL wanted a quick and easy way to identify credit risk within its customer base.
- Third, it wanted to access real-time updates on its customers, so it could see both potential credit risks and new business opportunities emerging.
After reviewing the data that NSL were already working with, we were able to develop a plan to ensure it achieved the outcome it wanted.
- We audited its data and determined what information was critical to business development, credit risk and its ongoing management needs.
- Then we worked out the best way to integrate our business intelligence into its existing CRM system so it could take advantage of our data on five million UK businesses (including over 40 fields of information and 142 indicators of financial health) without disrupting current operations.
- Once our data was incorporated into their CRM system, NSL were able to make significant progress towards the three goals it approached us with.
NSL Telecoms Improve their Revenue Per Client by 21%