When developing your business, whether acquiring customers, strategic partnerships or acquisitions, Red Flag Alert is the ideal tool to facilitate the process. Our extensive database has rich business intelligence on over 5 million companies in the UK.
Our data gives a detailed insight into a business’s operations and financial health. Key areas like financial data, size, sector and location are all covered but our data takes your insight to a much greater level. You can look at company structure, detailed information on growth, director details and much more. This level of insight allows you to build a detailed view on a business helping to inform the decision making process.
Rich Financial Data
- 5 million businesses in the UK
- 20 million director and proprietor details
- Over 1.8 million business updates every month
- Over 40 advanced search filters
- Over 140 indicators of financial health
- 3 different levels of financial distress
- 4 levels of financial health
- Detailed organisational structures
- Financial history
Find Strategic Growth Opportunities
- Find partners who you can build mutually beneficial relationships with.
- Find companies who fit the right profile for acquisitions.
- Find growth opportunities by looking at different verticals to expand into or pinpoint new geographical regions to target.
- Build strategic plans based on detailed real-time information.
- Understand a company’s structure to give you insight into its scale, growth potential and value as a prospect.
- Find organisations which are experiencing growth and are well financed.
- Evaluate links between directors so you can assess their value as a strategic partner.
Enhance your Sales Operation
Detailed Information on Key Decision Makers
- 2.6 million+ telemarketing records, the UK’s largest with TPS/CTPS weekly screening.
- 900,000 GDPR compliant B2B business email addresses available.
- 2.2 million records through our bolt-on Senior Decision Maker email marketing file.
- 20 million director and proprietor details.
Power your Sales Team
- Identify prospect lists that are relevant for your team.
- Find organisations that are fast growing, and well-funded businesses to work with.
- Access the key people you need to approach in any organisation.
- Ensure that your sales team are using up-to-date information.
- Ensure you are maximising sales to your existing client base.
- Pre-screen potential sales targets to ensure they are financially secure enough to pass your credit checking.
- Auto-fill forms means your sales team aren’t wasting time manually inputting information into your CRM.
The Power of Monitoring
Receive real-time alerts into your inbox every day which may give you an insight into a business’s:
- Financial distress
- Change in directorship or management
- Growth in turnover
- Move into a new sector
- Opening of a new office
- Updated contact information
- New investment
- Increase in spending
- Change in organisational structure
- Key M&A activity