Red Flag Alert is the perfect tool for Non for Profit and governmental organisations. Government agencies’ responsibilities are considerable, managing multi billion pound budgets and tracking a wide range of organisations and individuals. From procurement in the railway sector to combatting financial crime, using Red Flag Alert can add considerable value to government efforts.
Non for Profit organisations need data for a multitude of reasons. Finding donors is important and the business development capabilities available through Red Flag Alert can facilitate this.
Red Flag Alert can add value to government agencies and Non for Profit organisations in a variety of ways.
- Risk can take many forms, from credit risk to falling foul of regulators. Red Flag Alert gives organisations insight into UK businesses which allows them to evaluate this risk.
- Complying with EU regulations may mean procurement needs to done in a specific way or that certain quotas are upheld throughout the process. Local and central government can facilitate meeting these regulations and requirements by accessing the information they need.
A local council may be building a new sports complex and is conducting an EU level tender. Using Red Flag Alert can help the council vet tenderers in a fair and transparent way. Proving that a company was rejected for legitimate financial reasons can prevent legal action against the council.
- Ensure that suppliers are financially sound by checking their financial health rating. This rating is devised through an analysis of 142 leading financial indicators.
- Government agencies looking for private sector donors or sponsors can access a huge database of organisations that may have an interest in your agency.
- Finding suitable donors for Non for Profit organisations is a constant challenge. Having access to detailed information on over 5 million UK businesses helps organisations segment the market and find the most relevant prospects.
- 2.6 million+ telemarketing records, the UK’s largest with TPS/CTPS weekly screening.
- 900,000 GDPR compliant B2B business email addresses available.
- 2.2 million records through our bolt-on Senior Decision Maker email marketing file.
Business Intelligence Can Help Investigations
- Many government organisations need to build profiles on individuals, from the intelligence agencies to the tax authorities. Our database gives detailed information on over 20 million individuals and complex company structures, which can be helpful in a wide range of investigations.
- Identify how complex organisation structures work and how key individuals interact with these hierarchies.
- Government agencies need to undertake long and complicated procurement processes. Requiring them to navigate EU and UK legislation, a large part of these processes is making legally compliant decisions on which business to award a tender to. Having access to over 40 fields of information on every business, their management structures, and their financial status enables procurement professionals to make better informed decisions.
- Efficient procurement processes can save government agencies tens of millions of pounds a year. Ensuring that contracts are awarded to the best companies means that work is completed on budget and on time, and the considerable costs involved with re-tendering are avoided.
- Many government agencies and Non for Profit organisations undertake research as a key part of their operations. Whether this is looking at the retail sector in Preston or SME growth across London, Red Flag Alert can make research easier and output richer.
- GDPR is especially prevalent in government agencies where the amount of data being held is significant and sensitive. Red Flag Alert can help you become, and remain, compliant of GDPR regulations.
- Red Flag Alert can support you with meeting your Anti Money Laundering requirements including AML4D, AML and KYC obligations.
- Non for Profit and especially government agencies hold a large amount of data, so keeping one master reference source is critical. Red Flag Alert can help keep this data clean and up-to-date.
- Ensure that your data is updated, old records cleaned out, and any duplicate data removed.
- This facilitates the process of building a robust process towards MDM. Once data is accurate this enables you to deploy the data effectively.
- For large government agencies with multiple business lines, having centralised, clean and rich data will help in the delivery of reports, searching for key data and aids collaboration between departments.