The Fintech industry is booming. As technology allows for more innovation every aspect of financial services is being explored by nimble and innovative start-ups. The range of Fintech businesses is vast, with crowdfunding platforms, mobile banks, new software, currency exchange, enterprise software and accounting software industries thriving in the Fintech boom.
At Red Flag Alert we’re excited by the explosion of Fintech businesses and we’re perfectly placed to help these businesses thrive.
We understand that Fintech start-ups don’t become successful by accident: they need a great idea, strong management, skilled engineering teams, good investors, and critically great data. The traditional players in financial services have access to huge quantities of data and it’s hard for start-ups to compete.
That’s where Red Flag Alert comes in. Our data can help accelerate the growth of your Fintech business.
- 5 million+ UK businesses
- Over 40 key data fields for each business
- 2.6 million+ telemarketing records, the UK’s largest with TPS/CTPS weekly screening.
- 900,000 GDPR compliant B2B business email addresses available.
- 20 million key decision maker details.
- 142 indicators of financial health.
- Data aggregated daily from leading data owners.
- Access to this data will power your business, allowing you to compete with larger incumbents.
Grow Your Business
- Segment the market by your target customers; whether you want to look at SMEs or large enterprise clients, our database provides detailed and accurate information.
- If you’re pitching to enterprise clients get a detailed insight into their business; understand their structure, key people, history and financial circumstances. This can give you the edge when trying to win large contracts.
- Extensive and detailed information on small businesses; so whether you are selling financial products or software there are millions of contact details at your fingertips.
- Pre-screen prospects to ensure they fit the financial profile you require.
- Segment the market against 40 key indicators (for example, size, turnover, financial status or sector). If you were selling factoring services, for example, we can help you find the type of company which will most benefit from your product.
- Explore new markets, geographical or vertical, which may be interested in your product or services.
- Pre-screen customers and suppliers.
- Find companies with the right financial profile for your products, whether that is distressed businesses or those which are financially secure. Regardless of the size, Red Flag Alert will help you segment the market to find your ideal clients.
- Monitor clients or suppliers in real-time and be alerted to changes in their circumstances. Whether this is an increase in turnover meaning you can upsell, or financial distress which means you need to review them as a client, our data will arm you with this valuable information.
- Make credit decisions quickly to speed up your processes and improve your clients’ experience.
- When you’re plugged into our API your data will be updated in real-time. This removes the inevitable risk of human error so you can be confident that your data will be up-to-date and free from errors at all times.
- Auto-fill forms allow you to save time uploading data whilst ensuring the most detailed and up-to-date information is added to your database.
- Ensure your MDM processes are fit-for-purpose. Using the Red Flag Alert database guarantees your master list remains up-to-date and consistent, meaning you can be confident that your database is clean and provides the data you need in the most appropriate format.
- By making data consistent across your organisation you can ensure that different areas of your business are making decisions based on the same information.
- Our data helps you compete with the traditional banks who have built up data over a number of decades. If your MDM processes are streamlined from the start you gain an advantage by making your data well formatted, clean, and accurate.
- Ensure you don’t fall foul of regulators
- Our data is GDPR compliant
- Helping you deliver compliant KYC processes
- Helping you remain AML4D compliant
- Ensuring your business is prepared for investigations from regulatory bodies such as the FCA or ICO.