Why is there so little information?

If you can’t see much information on an international report, it’s because each country's filing laws differ, affecting the amount of data available.  

We have an online hit rate, (for example, for Indian businesses we have around 60%, the remaining 40% aren't in our database). In such cases, a fresh investigation can be initiated, involving contacting the business and obtaining management accounts. The lead time varies by country, typically three to five working days.